1. Go tohttp://www.usahockeyregistration.com/ 2. Choose member type "Ice Player & Coach".
3. You must be 18 years of age to process a registration…. Check the box that acknowledges that YOU are 18 or older.
4. Select the correct season – "2019-20". <<< Beginning APRIL 1 >>>
5. Follow the prompts…fill in all data correctly. Use Names that are listed on your Birth Certificates.... No Nicknames. Coachesbevery careful that the name you use here matches what you provided for your Coaching Certifications (CARD).
6. Process payment – Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express (credit or debit card).
7. You may print your Confirmation page at this time. It will also be emailed to you immediately after the registration is completed.
The home address should be used for all participants. If a player lives in one state and plays in another, enter the home address and pay any applicable Affiliate fee. The confirmation page/number will be accepted by any USA Hockey program in the country. Need a computer? Try your local library or school. A Visa gift card can be used for payment if no credit card is available. An email address is required. You can use a friend’s address if you don’t have one.